Monday, April 1, 2013

E3 - A1C Smith

    I really know that I'm bad at staying on this thing, I really do.  I say it everytime I write something new!  But anyways, still at tech school...forever and ever.  Been at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio for months now, since November, and I won't be graduating until June. ): I'm sick of the place, and everyone keeps getting the dorms in trouble, so we're basically on lockdown on the weekends lately. For the past month, they've given us curfew, which absoloutely sucks. Words cannot even describe how frustrated the higher ups have been making myself and the fellow Airmen here.  The newer Airmen than me?  I don't feel bad for.  But my job as well as Biomedical Tech, I feel bad for, because we've been here forever. I think they should grandfather us in, and ditch the curfew.
    Other than this stupid curfew, I made A1C this past Friday, because it was my 5 month out of BMT mark. Now to get that volunteer stuff under my belt to get SrA BTZ. (: Hopefully, I start getting my E3 pay soon, because living paycheck to paycheck is starting to suck.
    Since I'm E3 now, I had to sew on stripes.  When I went to pick up my Blues from the drycleaners this weekend, I forgot them in the dressing room AFTER I paid for them.  And then they proceeded to not be open on Sunday OR today.  I'm quite frustrated and hoping that no one took them and the cleaners put them up somewhere, because I can't afford a new service coat, lightweight jacket, and 2 shirts.  I'm praying to whatever's out there, because I really need that stuff back.  It was on account of my own stupididy, but I'm still hoping.
    I'm not going to say that life's good, because I'm not jinxing it, so I'm not gunna say anything.  Whenever I admit to being happy, life get's all crazy.  But I've got a lot to be thankful for, so I won't complain today.  I've got my family back home, my Air Force family here, all my close friends who have become family, steady pay, and an adventure laid out before me for the rest of my career.
    I'm in class now on break, so it's time to close this out.  I'll appologize in advanced, because I know I won't be any better at keeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment